St John hero

St. John’s

St. John’s

Opened in 1893, find us at 131 Circular Road • St. John’s NL, A1C 5W1

Our Story

Molson bought Circular Road in the early 1960s from the Newfoundland Brewery Ltd.

St. John’s Brewery employees are generous within the community regularly donating volunteer hours to support local efforts.

86 Employees

About Our Brewery

17 Brands 75 SKUS
178K Barrels Per year

Top Brands We Brew

"
Our vision is to remain Newfoundland’s and Labrador’s favorite brewer. Operated by exceptional employees who work in a safe, respectful workplace and consistently deliver brilliant customer service with a continuous improvement mindset! "

- Our Leadership